Hillside Property Management
I operate a well established property management service providing a reliable and professional service to Landlords and Tenants in and around Nottingham and some parts of Derbyshire. Although now basically retired I am not taking on any more properties for other Landlords.
I have over 15 years experience in the management of all types of homes and to all types of tenants and use online letting agents to find new tenants.
- I am an Accredited Private Landlord (DASH 256)
- have Indemnity Insurance
- a Member of NRLA (National Residential Landlord Association)
- Registered with PRS (Property Redress Scheme)
- Registered with DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
- Licensed Landlord for Nottingham City Council’s Selective Licensing Scheme
- provide administration support to other Landlords
- ICO (Information Commissioners Office) Licensed
Lets2Let for Tenants
looking for homes to rent
I am not a letting agent with a high street shop that charges all sorts of fees – I am the only person in the business and now only manage mainly the houses my wife and I own. Most of our tenants are families on benefits but we also let to working tenants (professionals and families).
I use online letting agents to find new tenants – they require good references from previous landlords and carry out full employment checks where applicable.
All our houses are well maintained properties in good condition and exceed all local and national safety standards and all repairs are carried out promptly.